Dear PedroThank You for inviting us to Your blog. We are happy to be Your devoted readers. With best regards from Poland.Dorota and Andrewhttp://www.samojed.republika.pl
Olá Pedro, parabéns pelo blog!!!Vou ficar atento a este novo espaço dedicado inteiramente ao Samoiedo.SaudaçõesBruno J. Gomes - Vannuber
Hi Claudia and Pedro,wow ... something new again :) A blog about the Sammies in Portugal is a very interesting idea. I put this page to my favourit links and you can be sure, that I visit you virtual again ;-)I keep my fingers cross for your work on this blog :-)best wishesKatarzynahttp://www.samoyed.com.pl/
Greetings from Hungary. Thank you for inviting me to your blog. It's a great idea, congratulation! Éva & Gyula
Hello Pedro,I'll see you in Porto this weekend. I'll be there both days with Amélie (+ Angie, but this time only accompanying).Luiswww.salviamar.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dear Pedro
Thank You for inviting us to Your blog. We are happy to be Your devoted readers. With best regards from Poland.
Dorota and Andrew
http://www.samojed.republika.pl
Olá Pedro, parabéns pelo blog!!!
Vou ficar atento a este novo espaço dedicado inteiramente ao Samoiedo.
Saudações
Bruno J. Gomes - Vannuber
Hi Claudia and Pedro,
wow ... something new again :) A blog about the Sammies in Portugal is a very interesting idea. I put this page to my favourit links and you can be sure, that I visit you virtual again ;-)
I keep my fingers cross for your work on this blog :-)
best wishes
Katarzyna
http://www.samoyed.com.pl/
Greetings from Hungary.
Thank you for inviting me to your blog. It's a great idea, congratulation!
Éva & Gyula
Hello Pedro,
I'll see you in Porto this weekend. I'll be there both days with Amélie (+ Angie, but this time only accompanying).
Luis
www.salviamar.com
Post a Comment